Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Babies are adorable!

Off topic.... Betta Dude, your avatar is breathtaking!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Aw, any updates on how the ones left look, I'll show you min f you show me yours ;)
lmao, andwho knows... Imay be tempted to get a few more (Ender and Echos colors are AMAZING so far.... and Merle is now developing some splotches of green) :)

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I've only shipped off around 5. So they all really look the same as the last pics, they are just bigger now.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
No color changes/fin changes?

·
Registered
178 Posts
i am literally killing myself right now becase i cant get any more... o.o sooo cuuuuttteeeeeee

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
The females seem to be 99% white marble - with either green or black or both. The males really look the same, just bigger.

I will likely get pics soon, cause I'm thinking of listing on AB, I gotta move these guys out! Still have over 40.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Well, if you get some mor pics can you post? I might be interested in one or two more :p lol

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Thats okay :) thank you :D

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
how many can i get for $28 including shipping. i would want marbles the ones with little specks of coloring. want males and females. they are stunning by the way!!! and if they are any doubletails i want them!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
no i dont have barracks but i went to the container store and bought two boxes of 20 shoes boxes for 60 and divided them so that is 80 spots. its kinda like barracks.then my basement is heated and kept at 82 degrees and that is my fish room. then i have a sorority, two ten gallon breeding tanks, a 55 gallon, a fluval edge, a 7 gallon, two 2.5 gallons, 11 gallon. all have heaters and then i have a bucket of freeze dried bloodworms. and that is why i can have so many! i am devoted.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
yes it is and it is a wonder i can keep it running smoothly while living a 14 year old life. thanks by the way.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I can fit I believe 4 in a box for $15 priority. Overnight is $35
I'm going to be gone today... will catch up with you tomorrow... I'm still interested in the Dal boy and two b&W marble girls...and maybe one other pretty little girl to make four...

41 - 60 of 90 Posts