Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, once i get my 10gal i will be adding 5 neon tetras into it with my male VT. does anyone know of a group of 5 (maybe a band) i can name them after? :3 hahaa if i just had 3 tetras they would've been the 3 stooges :lol:

"tank" you! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaa hmmm... but how will i tell them apart? lol i mean i know how to tell male tetras from females but like different females? hmmm...

idk hahahaha i will probably just call them avenged sevenfold...(there's m. shadows,synyster gates,johnny christ, jimmy sullivan, and zacky v.)

how many people are in the avengers?:lol:

·
Registered
249 Posts
more than 5....how about the burly brothers? I just made that up but it would be funny since tetras look so fragile right?...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Square, Line, L, Seven and and Squiggle.

since they're tetras, name em after Tetris pieces!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol okay okay i got some good ideas :) i got plenty of time too, im not getting the tank till inbetween february 1st and 3rd.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I named my Tetra: Tetra Unit One (group name), individual names, Tetra 1-5. I'm original.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmm... maybe i will do the personality thingy... :-D oh and my dad surprised me and brought home the tank today so i will be busy this weekend:-D:p:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Lewis. :p
I admit, I'm not a fan. But really, you have to say you want to name them these names. lol

·
Registered
374 Posts
I agree with Hadoken Kitty, seven would make for a nice group.

I was thinking the Golden Trio plus some Weasleys (we all know there'd be plenty to choose from).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.