Betta Fish Forum banner

201 - 220 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
~~~Stardust~~~
My brother bursts through the door with Muse behind him and shouts to me. Before he can continue we hear a loud scream echo through out the castle. I rush from quarters with everyone behind me and burst into the library. I see the scroll keeper afloat, dead. My eyes start to mist. My brother comes up behind me and puts and hand on my back. "I-I came to tell you that, she's here... Naiad." He says shakily. I nod, "I know," I tell him, "Gather up the guard, and the fish who came with you on your quest, they'll all be needed." I turn to Rocco, "Clean this up." I say sternly, "You have to take over his position. I don't have time to deal with us, I have to warn everyone... Kryce, you come with me." I say and briskly leave the room.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
~~ Breme ~~
"Breme, remember Sunlight. You and me just...never worked. But you and Sunlight are meant to be. And you and me are still friends. I still care about you. But Sunlight cares about you even more. She wants you with all of her heart. Keep fighting the Queen of Shadows. For Sunlight." Flamesong whispers to me. No, Breme! Don't be weak like them! She broke your heart. "You broke my heart..." She left you. "You left me..." She chose Manny over you. "You left me for Manny..." Words spill out of my mouth. I can't do this! I will never hurt Flamesong!

Oh, but you will Breme. Because I am in control of you. I will use all your past pains against you. And there's nothing you can do.

~~ Kryce ~~
We go into my lady Stardust's room to get Stardust. Then we see the scrollkeeper dead. I bow my head in sadness. Silverbeam goes to his sister and share few words. "You have to take over his position. I don't have time to deal with us, I have to warn everyone... Kryce, you come with me." Stardust's clear voice lifts me back up, and she leaves the room. "What shall we do, my queen?" My eyes bright and blue with courage.

·
Registered
495 Posts
~~~Rocco~~~
I leave the study, going towards the library. I might as well clean up, it is my position now. I wonder if there will be a funeral for my mentor? I go in to see the queen among others there, and she tells me to clean up. I nod, and see they have removed the body. The others leave, and I look around. If I was supposed to show the queen the scroll, where is it? Slowly, I start to put books away, and clean up the broken shatters. Bitterness fills my heart. How could he do this to me? Leave me so alone, so dreadfully alone. I suddenly feel like a small, unwanted orphan again, with no family, and only the solemn orphanage to keep me company. Am I destined to be alone?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
~~Flamesong~~
"You broke my heart..You left me...You left me for Manny..." Breme says. I look at him sadly. "Breme, the past is the past. What matters is now. Fighting against Naiad," I murmur. I see pure suffering written on Breme's gentle face and my heart aches. Suddenly I see Lissa bent over in agony, whimpering, "Queen of Shadows...STOP! No..." I see Sunflash bound to the table by shadow ropes. I bow my head. "Naiad," I snarl, "you will not have my friends. I will not let them suffer." Quieter, I whisper, "Take me instead. Just let them go." I close my eyes and a tear falls out. Breme looks at me, his expression unreadable. "Tell Silverbeam and Manny and the others," I say to him. Lissa looks at me and is about to protest. "No. I can't let you suffer. I will try to fight," I say. Bits of shadow whirl in the air and enter me. The others are freed from their agony. Good girl. Good choice. Now tell the others to get. Now. I stare at the others. "Go," I say, the words unwillingly coming out of my mouth, "You see how your fierce little friend has been taken over. Now shoo."

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
~~ Breme ~~
I nod, as the evil inside me just... Disappeared. I look at Flamesong. She risked her soul for me. "No.. Flamesong!" I gasp. "Naiad, you will not take her!" I pounce on top of Flamesong, her soft eyes now full of ice and hatred. "Why are you doing this? Is this suffering worth it?" I frown.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
~~Flamesong~~
Breme says, "Why are you doing this? Is this suffering worth it?" I push aside the shadow fish and say, "Do you know what she was going to do if I didn't?" Breme didn't see the pictures in my head. He didn't see what she was going to do. But the shadow fish comes back.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Saphira, that's god-modding. (usually against the rules in roleplays)

Breme is still in the lab with Flamesong, Lissa, and the PK. :D You can come over if you wish.

~~ Breme ~~
"Naiad, don't so this!" I growl. "Flamesong did nothing wrong!" As I look at Flamesong's eyes they looked empty. Soulless, but full of hate and all the bad things in the world. "Okay.." My voice struggles to keep up. "If I give you my life, will you leave ALL my friends alone? If you hurt Sunlight... I swear," I lash my tail fin.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
It's okay. :D Without that, it's not really a roleplay. lol (learned that the hard way)

Let the RP begin! /(^.^)\

·
Registered
163 Posts
~~~Stardust~~~
Kryce asks something about what we're doing and I turn to him with tears burning my eyes. I'm so afraid, I've dealt with something like this alone... And now the scroll keeper, whom I was so close with is dead I-I... "Listen," I say looking into Kryce's eyes which are full of courage, "We're going to warn the kingdom. Anyone who has been controlled must be found and contained... I can't keep the truth from them, the have to know who," I choke out, my voice caught in my throat. I clear my throat, "who died." I turn and see that we're at the front balcony which overlooks the kingdom. Taking a deep breath I talk into a shell which rings throughout the entire kingdom, "Listen, there is a very dangerous force which has intruded on our kingdom. You are all in danger. If you hear a dark voice in your head, you must come to the kingdom immediately." I say, "And yes, this is a code red danger, this is not a drill. There has been a death."

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
~~ Kryce ~~
I nod as Stardust's voice rings sweetly in my ears. When I heard death my eyes opened. "Look," I shuffle my ventral fins. "I'm sorry my mother did so much to your kingdom.." I bow down. I shake my head. "How will we get rid of her?" As I ask that, I remember my fryhood memories; from a vision. Never use... The Cup of Light... The real life comes back to me. I gasp heavily.

"Stardust... I think I know the weapon we can use to exterminate my mother."

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
OK I'm gonna try this RPing thing one more time.
Can someone give me an opening or is this bad timing? I really do not want to read 20 pages.. :(
I would like to do male and female siblings that come in together.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
OK I'm gonna try this RPing thing one more time.
Can someone give me an opening or is this bad timing? I really do not want to read 20 pages.. :(
I would like to do male and female siblings that come in together.
You can totally join now if you want, and you don't need to read all of the pages. You can easily incorporate your characters into the story as having been dumped into the rice paddy by your human owner. One of us can help you from there by having our fish greet you and show you around.

Hope this makes sense. :)

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Okie dokie!

Name: Ophelia
Age (human years): 1
Breed (Species): Splendens
Tail Type: Veil Tail
Color: Red cambodian
Personality: Eager and excitable. Doesn't think things through or consider consequences very well.
Back Story or any other Notable things: Was dumped into the rice paddy with her brother.

Name: Wolfgang
Age (human years): 1
Breed (Species): Splendens
Tail Type: Veil tail
Color: Red butterfly
Personality: Calm, cool and collected. Protective of his sister.
Back Story or any other Notable things: He is blind and his eyes are a solid silver colour. He can still get around well enough by feeling water currents to avoid obstacles and can sense others around him.

--Ophelia--
She swims through the rice patty, still dazed from what had happened.
How will we survive now? We are surely doomed in such an uncivil place!
She turns around to see Wolfgang following behind in complete silence. She knows he is behind her, but due to his quiet nature has the habit of turning around often just to be sure he is there.

==Wolfgang==
He feels his senses heighten while trying to absorb as much information as possible. It's terribly confusing for a fish who has never left a jar and cannot see his surroundings. He keeps close to his sister. There is too much going on around, too many objects, he can sense other living creatures nearby but cannot make anything else out.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
~~Flamesong~~
Breme looks at me helplessly. "Okay..if I give you my life, will you leave ALL my friends alone? If you hurt Sunlight... I swear," he says to the Queen of Shadows. "Breme, no," I say, back to myself for a second in time, "you need to stay safe and guide the others. I will try I help from where I am, but it's too dangerous for you. You must help the others." I collapse onto the floor. Fighting Naiad is getting harder and harder. "Lissa, lock me in here so when Naiad gets to me again, you will be safe. You don't know what she'll make me do." Lissa nods and tries to guide Breme out of the lab.

·
Registered
357 Posts
~~Sunflash~~

I swim quietly out of the lab. Flamesong is still in there. Thoughts whirl through my head, "The Queen of Shadows...Naiad... What will she do to Flamesong?" When everyone is out but Flamesong, the door locks. It was teribble. I never want to face that Naiad again, but I feel like I may sometime soon...

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
~~ Breme ~~
"Take me... But leave the rest of my friends alone!" I frown. Please... I wouldn't ever forgive myself if anyone gets hurt because they saved me! Flamesong's eyes turn green, nodding with evil approval. "Very well, Breme." A dark cloud comes out of Flamesong and then she faints. The cloud gets into me. We must go, Breme! I see a flash of light and then boom.

I'm not in the castle's lab anymore, I'm in a base. I look around the base and see fish, so many fish... "This is my army.." Naiad's words ring in the cold current. "I will spare your friends, if you choose to stay with us." I nod. Sunlight... This is for you. "Yes, my queen." I bow. Naiad laughs an evil mocking laugh.

"We will lead an attack on the Waterflash kingdom, and there's not a single fin that knows how to stop us."

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
~~Flamesong~~
Breme takes the evil cloud out of me and I faint for a few seconds. But just before I faint and he turns evil, I whisper, "You'll see me again soon. I have a plan." My plan is simple, thanks to what Naiad accidently showed me before she took over Breme. Such as the fact that her followers can infect other fish and make them Naiad's slaves. I can pretend Khram infected me, and go into her army pretending to be one of Naiad's. Then I'll get as much information as I can. As far as appearance, I know a bit of magic. I quickly tell Lissa and Sunflash my plan, and we go to Silverbeam and the others in the library. "Naiad has Breme again. But I have some good news. She temporarily took over me, and I manage to get some information out of her. I learned that her soldiers can infect other fish, so look out. Anyways, I can pretend to be infected and pretend to be one of her soldiers. I can use my magic to make me look like one," I say. I quickly say a couple of words under my breath and I look into the mirror. I now look like one of them. I hear Lissa gasp. Yep. My magic works. I turn back and continue, "I could get as much information to you about their plans as I could so you would be ready. What do you think?" I look anxiously around the room. I know it's risky. But I'm used to risk. I spent most of my life in the wild, a runt on her own. I practically thrived on risk. Risk to steal food from the pirate's stash, risk to find out who was in the caves I slept in, risk to even swim out in the open. I'm used to risk now. Risk and concealing myself, whether it be hiding behind a stray plant or pretending to be someone I'm not.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
~~ Kryce ~~
"I hear fish in the lab, follow me!" I tell Stardust. As I enter the lab, I hear the fish think of the plan to destroy my mother. "There's only one weapon to kill her... The Cup of Light."

201 - 220 of 276 Posts