Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 40 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think for the beginning (just an idea) that we all should be in Thailand but a bad breeder is being investigated for animal cruelty and dumps us all out into rice patties so he doesn't get caught in the act of it. (Just an idea not the real thing)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Tigerhappy, Saphira101 explained where we are and what we're doing in her original post. Waterflash is the kingdom of betta fish that is ruled by Queen Stardust (played by Silverbeam). So, technically, there's no humans involved. I just thought you should know.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Yep, the plot you said tigerhappy, that was from the first roleplay.

Here's Kryce!

Name: Kryce
Age (human years): 5 months
Breed (Species): Splendens
Tail Type: Delta
Color: Bi color blue dragonscale, with yellow orangy fins.
Personality: Small temper, flirty, bites his tail as a habit.
Back Story or any other Notable things: Past best friend of Breme & Iris, in love with the princess/queen, one of the knights in the Betta Conference led by Silverbeam.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Gahh... Want to join this so badly but that means I have so much reading to do... Can't I start as some betta that doesn't know anything about what happened and has to learn everything? Or does someone have a different solution? :-D

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Yes, that's perfectly fine! :D

All we did was defeat the Shadowmoon clan full of evil bettas. lol You can be like "Whoa! You guys were those fish who defeated the biggest threat ever!" Like a fan. xD

·
Registered
138 Posts
Copy and pasted. First off, I would like to apologize to everyone for not posting! Thank you so much you guys for waiting for me. I'll try my best to be more active.

Name: Muse
Age (human years): 1 year and 6 months
Breed:Spendens
Tail type:Veiltail
Color: Aquamarine Green
Personality: Layed back, occasionally feisty, emotional, compassionate, cooperative
Back story: Helped fight in the Shadow Moon clan war, in love with Silverbeam, best friends with Sunlight, was temporarily blind.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ok, I'm going to join this one! Trying to catch up on the backstory...
Name: Heathcliff
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: halfmoon
Color: dragon scale, dark green and light green body, gold yellow fins and tail
Personality: moody and impetuous, loyal, stubborn, tries to be brave but sometimes lacks self confidence. Is not particularly vain but is proud that he has never ripped, bitten, or blown his fins, knowing somehow that it's important for him to look good for humans
Backstory: used as a breeding male, just released into rice patty

·
Registered
300 Posts
Gahh... Want to join this so badly but that means I have so much reading to do... Can't I start as some betta that doesn't know anything about what happened and has to learn everything? Or does someone have a different solution? :-D
:shock: C-Can I join too...? I really wanted to join the last one but I didn't have time to read all the pages D:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just a note, you don't need to read any of the past roleplay to participate in the sequel. I hope you decide to join!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can I join in? or is it too late?

Name: Haiku
Age (human years): 4
Tail Type: Over Halfmoon
Color: black, copper red fire
Personality: aloof, reserved
Back Story or any other Notable things: Haiku prefers to remain alone in his little corner of the rice paddy, but the events of the past war have brought him reluctantly to the kingdom. While he did not participate, he observed until the war decimated his home. Now, with word of a new threat rising, he comes to the castle....

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'll start!!!!

~~Flamesong~~
It's another beautiful day in Waterflash, my new home. Everythings perfect here, especially after I found my long lost sister Lissa happened to be the chief scientist here. Who knew? I find Manny still sleeping in our large apartment, well, sort of a house, in the castle. I smile and say to Manny, "Come on! I heard the humans are planning on dumping some more fish today, so we should get there early to help them back here."

--Lissa--
I yawn and wake up. So today what do I need to work on? Oh that's right. I have to study that specimen of a human book. I promised Stardust I would try to decode the human language, I think.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'll go next. :)
~~~Ori~~~
I can still hardly believe it. I'm home! I've been trying to fix my home, though most everyone here seems to have been recovered from the disaster that Shadowmoon caused. I heard the humans are dumping even more fish into the lake, and I know I probably should come, but I'm just so happy to be home.... I know the part of Waterflash where I live isn't fancy like most of it, but its home all the same. It's a gorgeous morning, I think I'll go for a short walk.
~~~Mika~~~
I slump over a table in the grand Waterflash library, and wake up. I was up all night, reading and reading all of the scrolls. It's still hard to believe I'm in a place I thought was pure fantasy. I love everything here- the elegant architecture, the clever and valiant ways of those who love here, the cultures as well, and traditons I've been reading about ever since I arrived here. However, one thing bothers me. I haven't seen many of my friends, espicially Oscar, who I have no idea where he is. Silverbeam too... I'm not sure if I count as a friend to someone so noble and important. He's always seemed so busy.... I never really got to see him. I sag, then get up. I think I will try to find him today. I need to get my head out of these books anyway. I give the library one more longing look before closing the door.
~~~Basta~~~
I sigh, slowly dragging myself out of my sorry excuse of a home. Ever since we came home, everyone has been quite happy, and everything has been fairly peaceful. But to be honest, I miss the action. I was always fighting, its hard to go from that to this boring lifestyle. I'm thirsty, I think I'll get a drink at that pub Ori was talking about. I might as well ask Breme along too, if I'm going. I look ahead as I walk through the busy streets. No need, I can see him already. " Breme!" I call, and wave him over.
~~~Oscar~~~
I gulp. I'm hopelessly lost here, I haven't seen any of my friends either. Like Mika... I think of how she hugged me earlier, how her clever eyes shined with happiness, and how her tail is exactly like a spade... simple, yet pretty. I swoon, then feel my face grow hot, then shake the thoughts off. I did hear that some more fish will be dumped into the river by the humans, maybe I'll try to go there.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm joining! :-D

Name: Sookie
Age (human years): about 3 months (as a human she would be 16 years)
Tail Type: Crowntail
Color: Really bright cambodian with pure white/red finnage and a beautiful blue shimmer on her scales and cute red spots on her cheeks.
Personality: Social, a little bit dominant, not scared very fast, loyal.
Back Story or any other Notable things: Was the alpha in a sorority with her sisters, and always the favorite female of her owner.

Sookie is actually one of my fishes I'm keeping of my spawn, and now she is going to be a RP character of me :)

Here's the real live Sookie :)

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
~~ Breme ~~
It was a great day in the Waterflash Kingdom. I look out the window. Sunny day, great breakfast, the fighters in the war held home here, as a token of appreciation from the Royals. Me and Sunlight lived together.. A big house just next to the castle. I look upon Sunlight and her fiery self was asleep.

I smile and write a note. I'll be off to work, I will see you later. I love you. I go outside and stretch, and yawn. "I could get used to this," I say smiling. I was just about to head to work, I work with Draco; my new best friend with the new recruits in the Betta Circle. The Betta Circle are full of fish who fight to protect the kingdom from savages; me and Draco hope to defeat an evil once more to avenge Iris, my sister's, death.

Basta swims up. He's my father. But I never really found out how I'm not a CT. "Breme!" He waves his fins. I swim over to him. "Make it quick, I need to go to work!"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haiku swam slowly toward the city, his eyes scanning for dangers. He'd watched the Shadowmoon war from a distance, not wishing to be involved. He'd fought his battles already and was sick of war. Yet the disturbing rumors brought to his ears on the waves sent him on this quest. For if those rumors were true, then a greater menace was coming.

Approaching the city gate, he resisted the urge to flare at the minimal guard posted there. 'Fools,' he thought as he waited his turn to enter. 'Have they learned nothing?'

"Name?" the guard inquired.

"Haiku, from the outlands," he responded, keeping his fins relaxed.

"Business?"

"Visiting." The guard nodded, bowing briefly. "Welcome to the Big City, outlander."

Haiku swam past and into the city. 'Now to find some answers.' he thought.

·
Registered
554 Posts
*Heathcliff*
At first I got exited when my human keeper scooped me out of my small tank in the showroom and put me in a cup. I thought maybe I was going to get to breed again. I started to plan out my bubblenest. I wondered what my mate looked like.

But then he put a lid on the cup and I felt the cup being wedged among other cups. I could sense the presence of many other bettas close around me. I flared and spun around as I felt something come up behind me in the dark; instinctively started biting. Then with shame I realized I had bit my own tail.

I settled down and waited to see what would happen next.

·
Registered
495 Posts
~~~Basta~~~
"Make it quick, I need to go to work!" he says, an impatient edge in his voice. Oh, right. The Betta's Circle. I sigh. " Never mind, go ahead to work," I say. I'll just go by myself. I walk towards the direction of the pub, and open the door, and walk in. I look around, and go up to the barkeeper, who is happily chatting away with a customer. I clear my throat. " If you're done there, I would like a drink, and I know for a fact, you had nothing to do with Shadowmoon" I say, annoyed. ( Do fish even get thirsty?)
~~~Sterling~~~
I whistle softly as I put away some mugs, then shove them under the sink, then go up to the counter. " Ah, if it isn't Rocco!" I say happily. He groans. " Not now, I just want my drink..." he says, his voice trailing off. " Nonsense, surely you have time to know about my brave deeds against the evil shadowmoon clan? I didn't finish last time!" He sighs, putting his ventral fins in his head. " So there I was! Good versus evil, and WHAM! I hit that evil scum right in the sucker! He stumbled,then-" I'm interupted by a jet-black crowntail." If you're done there, I would like a drink, and I know for a fact, you had nothing to do with Shadowmoon," he says, annoyed. I glare at him, then go in the back, and pour him a drink, then shove it towards him. " Uh huh. Well, tell me then, how did you valiantly fight off evil?" I say angrily.

21 - 40 of 276 Posts