21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
I can't see the photo! :-(

·
Registered
884 Posts
Here is Blizzard and Artie with their decorated split tank. It is a bit hard to see but there is a tree on the glass by the divider too :)

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
I can see all of them now. Nice tanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here's my entry! Featuring Casper, the doubletail halfmoon plakat! I love his Mr. Grumpy Gills face and would love to have a plush of him. I know it's impossible to snow in the tank due to physics and all that...but I thought it looked nice in the image anyways. Haha.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Is there room for one more judge?

Yes you can be a judge if you want:)

Here's my entry! Featuring Casper, the doubletail halfmoon plakat! I love his Mr. Grumpy Gills face and would love to have a plush of him. I know it's impossible to snow in the tank due to physics and all that...but I thought it looked nice in the image anyways. Haha.

I can't see the picture you posted i'm afraid :( I don't know if its just me?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
My three boys in the Holiday Spirit. =) more of their tanks than showing them. ^^;

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here are my bettas Namor and Conor, all dressed up with lots of holiday cheer! Sadly, Namor, the blue crowntail is no longer with us. However he was able to wish everyone a Merry Christmas before passing. This Christmas he will still be in our hearts <3

Attachments

21 - 40 of 68 Posts