Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning All!! I am a newbie who specifically signed up to thank this amazing community for all the information you give people.

Without this site my Hagi (Ha-gee) would not be alive!!! I had never had a sick betta before..... I got two bumblebee gobis for companions from a reputable local fish store and unfortunately they had a fungus. Hagi got sick fast and I thought for sure he would die. I started searching online to see if there was anything I could do and I came across this site. Thanks to the info i found here I was able to treat him and now he is his happy old self again!!!

So thank you!!!!! I'm including his pic so you can see the little man you all helped save :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
welcome to the forums glad we could help i mean i personally didn't help but you get the idea hes one good looking guy

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am glad you found this site. I too had a sick betta, and was so happy to have found this place. He survived as well thanks to the wonderful information I received from the people here. Your betta is beautiful :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I just think he's perfect!

This site is a font of information and a very special resource!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Glad you got the info you needed in time! Your fishy is quite handsome and looks happy now!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Aw, the way people care about their little fishies on this sight warms my heart. I'm a newbie too and so grateful for all the help here too. :) Glad your fish is doing better!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
if you guys ever need advice from us just let us know

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I too joined when everytime I searched for betta information, this site came up.
Wonderful site and wonderful careing people.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
i have got some pics of my bettas if you wanna check it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts