Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not new here but I left a while ago and then came back. So about me....
I am a girl for one, I live in rural Idaho but grew up in Seattle. I work rehabilitating horses and I train dogs for a living. I love fish I got my first tank when I was 10 years old it had guppies and they all died in a week :p but I learned and now I am obsessed with anything aquatic. Personally I only do freshwater. I know a little about salt water tanks but eh there not my thing. My favorite fish so far has to be african butterfly fish I love them I am obsessed with them XD there almost as entertaining as betta fish. My first betta was named moonshine he was a mustard gas hm. I do mostly nano planted tanks I love the way they look. However I do have larger tanks for my freshwater eels, barbs, and other assorted goodies.
I used to draw a lot but havent been in the mood for the past year or so. Hopefully soon not that you all need to see it. Oh I also rescue dogs and any other living things. I had a crow once his name was Creat and thats where my name on here comes from :) Ummm I think that about it...

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Hello Creat :wave:

It's good to see you back. I love that you had a pet crow and kudos to you for rehabilitating horses and training dogs. That sounds like a pretty great job to have.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts