Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy came into my job on shipment day. As I was looking for a betta to fill my last tank, I had two in my hands trying to decide between them, and I saw something weird at the back. Lifted his cup, and there was a very pretty boy, missing an eye. I asked my manager if she'd be willing to discount him, and she did. He only came out to $1 and he was marked as a DS, which is.. $9? I think. She said she couldn't give him away, but I was okay with $1 for him. I wasn't expecting her to say yes to the discount at all.

Anyway, here he is. He's very feisty. He was flaring with his good side earlier. It kind of looks like he was born without it.

2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg

Not sure what to name him. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Or CEJ (pronouced See-Jay)... aka cotton eye joe? I ACTUALLY LOVE THE IDEA OF BEING CALLED COTTEN EYE JOE! LOL

He os a stunner, and congrats for thr basically freebie!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm too late to the naming party, but I thought 'Patchy' when I saw him. Like eye patch... hehe. He's cute! It's nice to see the needy fish get love :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
lol Cotton-Eye Joe is perfect! Wow Ive never seen a betta missing an eye. Very interesting. Nice buy at $1! Spoil him :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
He's absolutely beautiful, I would have snagged him up too. Cotton Eye Joe is perfect!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts