Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Love the new setup! Loved it before tho too. Don't know how he could be unhappy with such a beautiful planted tank! Hopefully he stops biting.

In the meantime, feel free to come plant my tank anytime! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Stalking your journal again! ;) What kind of substrate do you use? I can see that it's sand, but is it a specific kind? I might switch out my gravel eventually because I think it will be better for the plants, but I have no clue where to start! I'm thinking I probably want something dark in color.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Your fish are so beautiful! And I'm right there with ya about the expense. I definitely didn't think I'd be spending as much money as I have when I first got Neptune, but here we are, haha

·
Registered
357 Posts
That snail is too cute! I like the pink ones. :) Do ramshorn snails reproduce themselves or does there have to be two of them?

I also really like the plant on the right - not sure if that's the lil... (spelling, haha) or the HC!

·
Registered
357 Posts
The HC is worth a try. All of your other plants seem to be doing great, so you might be able to make it work! I have faith in you, haha!

Have you named Mr. Ramshorn?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Adventures of Callisto & Castor - BettaNard's Journal

That makes sense! I would want it to be more dense on the side where my filter is to kinda cover that up. I'll keep playing around with it! Now that the gravel is gone, I think some big rocks would look nice on the sand. And I would be able to keep my plants down that way! It's too difficult with nothing to anchor them to at the moment.

·
Registered
357 Posts
You can't stay mad at the pygmys, they're too cute! Haha. The baby tears look good! And I really like the red plant on the right to give it a pop of color. Well done :)

Can't wait to see pictures of the new guy!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nice! It looks like he has a little mustache! In the last pic, he's looking at you like ok, we're done here, no more pics.

I like the name Enzo and he's a good looking fish!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.