Betta Fish Forum banner

281 - 300 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
I have given up on carpet plants Kuhli Loaches and snails just rip them up. My Mystery snails are like bulldozers some days.
Haha yeah, pygmys are just as bad, just shoving their whole face into the substrate.

What camera do you use?
Sony NEX-7 for the really nice shots, the rest with an iPhone 6

I love your journal and bettas :) sorry to hear about Callisto :(

Thank you!!! Aww yeah, I still miss him to this day. :(

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #287 (Edited)
Some bad a good news as I have not posted in a while. My only recent acquired boy Enzo is moving to a new home. I have a friend who just recently lost their betta the same way I did, jumped out of their tank. So he was in the market for a new fishy. He asked me about Enzo and if I was willing to sell him. Me, being an awesome friend that I am agreed (WHYYYYY, I just got him) but I was helping him out and he seemed to really like Enzo. He's a good fish keeper so I trust him. And I told him to make sure the top of tank is secured!!!

I'm really sad to see him go... He'll be getting picked up tomorrow.

This will be his new home:

Aaaaaand the good news... I'll be getting a new boy. It was kind of perfect timing because all this happened over the weekend and that's when the person I get my bettas from has her auctions. I managed to use my quick fingers and snatched this beautiful guy right here:

Apparently he is a Rosetail! Has the same white face like Enzo aw :(

But yeah, I'm excited and sad at the same time. But I know Enzo will be in good hands!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
The new guy is very pretty! At least Enzo will be going with your friend, so you know he will be in good hands and you can also see him maybe and get regular updates. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
That is exciting! I assume you will still see Enzo? Maybe an update on him now and then? :)
The new betta is stunning, like a water color painting. Hope his travels to you go easy and he arrives safely. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
Ah sorry didn't realise the double post of the photo, it was suppose to be this one:

And yes I will try to keep you all updated on Enzo. :) I keep telling my friend about this forum but he's a dedicated forum member elsewhere!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the new BettaFish update! I certainly am!

Anyways, Enzo has left to be rehomed yesterday. Was sad to see him go and I will try to get my friend to update me on him whenever he can! My new betta has come into today and I'm starting to acclimate him!! He looks pretty tired from behind swished around in a little box. I shall post up some pics soon!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #293 (Edited)
Adventures of Callisto & Castor - BettaNard's Journal

Here are some pics I just snapped up. Still thinking of a name, not sure yet. He looks a lot like Enzo, they might be related :p

·
Registered
260 Posts
I love that lily pad! What kind is it?

As soon as my local garden center opens, I'm dropping by to see if I can nab some myself :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Wow what a beautiful fish and amazing photos!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much!!! :D

I love that lily pad! What kind is it?

As soon as my local garden center opens, I'm dropping by to see if I can nab some myself :)
Haha umm which lily pad are you referring to? :O I used to have banana lillies in Castor's tank a while ago but it started dying for some odd reason.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Ah yes probably, Anubias Coffeefolia @bevsies!

Me too @BettaSplendid, I think it's such a cute look haha.

I've decided to call him Zedd.

I feel so lucky to have another Betta that loves looking at my camera and flares at it too!!! Macro shots incoming:

281 - 300 of 322 Posts