Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been one for introducing myself, but it's about time I crawl out of my shell and do it :wave: I'm fairly new to fish keeping, but this forum has really been the place that's given me the confidence to just get into it! I currently own 4 betta's (names in sig) I'm working on a split 15 gallon for 2 of my betta's (possibly a third section for a new guy) and and I have a 35 gallon coming for a community tank. I'm going to be one busy lady! :p

·
Registered
903 Posts
I bet you have a bunch of cute pictures of them begging for food with full bellies, I'm jealous.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I wish I had a tonne of photos, but a drink went through my camera >.< I have a few not to great phone pictures of my original two though. I'm going to grab a new camera asap so I can start recording my tank/fish progress :D

Left is Spartan and right is Fish (yes he is named Fish) Spartan has lost all of his white and Fish sadly has really ragged fins at the moment. Not sure if he is tail biting or there's something in his tank causing it, but I'm leaning towards tail biting.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I love how you named one of your bettas fish. I guess fish wants to be a clown tail betta. Well your busy ripping your hair out cause your frustrated with him for ruining his gorgeous tail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts