Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I want to thank everyone on this thread that took time to comment and help. Leo is back!!!!!

You have no idea how relived and heart-warmed I feel that this little betta bounced back from very stubborn fin rot. After moving him to a 2.5 gal tank (his smallest housing yet), 2 rounds of Kanaplex, increasing feedings of frozen blood worms and NLS mini pellets 3-4x/ day, IAL tea and 50% WC every 2-3 days, my son and I have our spunky Leo back. Thank you, again, everyone. I feel like Leo got a new lease on life.

Here are some pics from today, over a month post-Kanaplex (look at that new growth!)

I hope to add better quality pics in a couple weeks that show even more new growth.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
You have done an incredible job!! I’m so happy to hear that! How lucky Leo is to have you and your son as his owners.
Aww, thank you BettaloverSara. Your encouragement and support through this ordeal has definitely contributed to Leo's success. We both thank you, haha.

·
Super Moderator
1,143 Posts
So funny story. I bought the tiniest baby betta about 6 months ago...he was in a tank full of guppies and was labeled as such. 🙄
Anyway, he’s all grown up and I’m pretty sure he’s a RT also and get this....his name is Leo 😂
Leo is my sons favourite name...we’ve had a few.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
So funny story. I bought the tiniest baby betta about 6 months ago...he was in a tank full of guppies and was labeled as such. 🙄
Anyway, he’s all grown up and I’m pretty sure he’s a RT also and get this....his name is Leo 😂
Leo is my sons favourite name...we’ve had a few.
Bwahah! So your betta was labeled as a guppy? Wow, I've not yet heard of that happening. That is funny 😂 We had a guppy fry join our family by way of some amber tetras. Such a funny character.
Have you posted pics of your Leo yet? I bet he's a cutie.
This is our first Leo, as I'm sure you probably gathered. It's a great name but I could be biased. 😄😉

41 - 46 of 46 Posts