Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an airstone in my one gallon tank, Its been working really well but now its stoped making alot of bubbles. I realize that it is doing this because the airstone needs to be cleaned but I'm not sure how....any advice on how to clean this would be greatly appreciated! :) :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I've never needed to clean mine and I've had them for years, but maybe try rinsing it with water? really fast running water from the bath tub. You can also try letting it soak in warm water. Are you sure the the air pump is strong enough?

since I haven't needed to do this before I'm just suggestion what I would do, not 100% sure they'll work.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never needed to clean mine and I've had them for years, but maybe try rinsing it with water? really fast running water from the bath tub. You can also try letting it soak in warm water. Are you sure the the air pump is strong enough?

since I haven't needed to do this before I'm just suggestion what I would do, not 100% sure they'll work.
Thanks for responding! I'll try running it under water as you suggested hopefully it will work properly soon:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts