Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted an intro thread and there was some interested in my plecos. I am new here and not sure if you have any pleco people, but I would be happy to help anyone out with any questions they have on plecos. It seems a fair trade for the info that I am learning on betta from the site.

I currently have 15 plecos(13 different species):
2 - L330 watermelon plecos(11" and 9), L027c Goldline pleco(2.5"), Clown pleco(2"), L095 Orange cheek(13"), Rhino(9"), 137 blue eye Redfin(7"), L200 green Phanton(2.5"), L201 Orinoco Angel, Rubberlip/bulldog(3"), L114 Leopard Cactus(3.5"), Heterodon(3.5"), 2-L264 Sultans(3.5"), L091 Three beacon(3.5)

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Wow! Super pretty! I love plecos. My grandparents have 3 and I always thought they were adorable and funny to watch :)

Some of those places are really big, but my grandparents plecos are only no more than 3 inches long and they've had them for years...
What kinds of plecos stay tiny? I don't have the space for a place at the moment though one day I'd like to have one :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is your definition of small? We may different on that. To me, small plecos are 7-9", to others its 3" or less. Or I guess, what size of tank would they be in?

·
Registered
415 Posts
What is your definition of small? We may different on that. To me, small plecos are 7-9", to others its 3" or less. Or I guess, what size of tank would they be in?
Well my biggest tank currently is a 2.5 gallon, I'd like to get bigger ones, but I don't really have the room. I don't believe any plecos can live in a 2.5 gallon though, though I don't know a lot about them.

Small to me would be no bigger than 3 inches, hahaha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts