Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is quite the flood of pictures but i wanted to show off my Imbellis boys! They look similar but all of these are different fish. I have soooo many. Most of them are wild caught, straight from the rivers of Thailand (and one from Malaysia). Im breeding them to sell, im sure some will make some good looking babies. Besides these guys, i also have wild splendens, smaragdina, stiktos, hendra, rubra, channoides and pink zebra fish. Sadly, my beloved persephone died :( as did my macrostoma.

So these little guys are very aggressive and are quite fierce with each other. No sharing tanks for them. I let my females live together though, they're like a little family. I feed them pellets and occasionally worms. I also often let them spar with each other for exercise. I use a special type of water for their tanks (made from dried banana leaves) that makes the water a little brown but it is good for them.
So...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even more pictures!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Very pretty guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.