Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ooh, I am interested in Tattoo, for real! I have a bank account and I could send you a check through the mail for him because I don't have PayPal, I wish the shipping priory was not so very high. If you want we bargain for a price, let me know by private messaging me!

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
do you have any hmpk females? if so can you post pictures.
I really can't tell yet. I'll have a look at the females later to see if any look close.

Ooh, I am interested in Tattoo, for real! I have a bank account and I could send you a check through the mail for him because I don't have PayPal, I wish the shipping priory was not so very high. If you want we bargain for a price, let me know by private messaging me!
I'm sorry I can't bargain shipping. $15 priority, $35 overnight. Those are USPS prices + the cost of supplies. Read this post for more info on that http://basementbettas.wordpress.com/2011/08/14/the-box-is-not-free/

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Puck is gone, as is Tattoo. Neil is still hanging around, but since I've moved many bettas lately IRL, I will be keeping him and the other adults. All babies still available though.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm SO bummed Puck is gone! I have stalked him on here for so long and when I saw you were giving him up I was going to take him right this second!! I am ecstatic he has a good home near you, though :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts