Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to walmart yesterday just happened to walk pass the bettas 8) and i saw all the bettas not in the cleanest water but it was okay. looked at all of them then there was this BEAUTIFUL male betta that was purple and like birght purple mixed in with some white. BEAUTIFUL i wanted him so bad but i know wut my parents would say (NO!) so any ways i saw him like pannicking and his body was out of the water i was like !!! NO!!!!!!! so i looked around noone was there and i opened his container and poured water in the container. I filled up the whole thing with a little emptyiness on the top so he can breath. he looked very content. I hope someone buys him and gives him a good home. :) am i considered a good person !!?!?!?! :):):):):):):)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yes, that was a good thing to do :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
But what water did you put in it? Unconditioned water straight from the tap? And I know my local Wal-Marts have those cups that have a really deep cone-shaped air hole that goes far down into the cup. If you filled it up above that, then there's no way for fresh oxygen to get into the cup once what little is inside is used up.

I hope everything is okay, though, and I applaud your good intentions. It makes me feel bad whenever I see bettas waiting in their tiny dirty little cups for homes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts