So for some reason my cycle in my 5.5 gallon crashed this week. Normally a weekly water change of 25% keeps everything in check, and I did my change 3 days ago. Then Tesla started acting strange. His fins got torn up for seemingly no reason (and eventually started to grow a little fungus on the ends) and he started spending more and more time at the bottom of the tank. Last night I checked the ammonia level and it somehow spiked to 1 ppm! I immediately changed as much water as possible. (About 75%, I didn't do 100% because at this point he was barely moving and I didn't want to stress him further by removing him from the tank.) I treated what I now assume is finrot and a secondary fungal infection with API Triple Sulfa (2 doses so far) and as of right now the ammonia level is back down to zero. But he hasn't improved much. He barely moves around, only occasionally comes up for air, and spends most of his time breathing heavily at the bottom of the tank. I lowered the water level, turned off the filter and added an air stone. What else can I do? What are his chances of surviving the ammonia poisoning? I'll be devastated if I lose him.