Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kinda have a liking for female bettas for some reason...especially the female hm's...they all jus look so pretty together in the a aquarium at the store..so i got this girl..and another one that looks identical to her..they were the only 2 in the tank with that colour..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
LOL! Same here... I currently have 5 females and 3 males. It was NOT my idea to have that many males because I have a spawn planned but when I got my last shipment from Martinsmommy, I found out she had added an extra male and who am I to turn it down? :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
They are quite beautiful! :)

I can't wait to get more girls! I only have 2 right now, but for my birthday I'm taking a trip to the pet store to get more fish for my 25 gallon.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL! Same here... I currently have 5 females and 3 males. It was NOT my idea to have that many males because I have a spawn planned but when I got my last shipment from Martinsmommy, I found out she had added an extra male and who am I to turn it down? :D
well i guess it happens to most betta fish keepers...lol the " addiction" is to great... you just had to get him. lol..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts