Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you have disabilities. I have ADHD, Asperger syndrome, Scolosis,MTHFR mutation and others what about you all.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not able to drive because of my vision.
Your problems make mine look mild. But I have a theoretical question if you could cure your blindness would you? I am just wondering. Also how do you get around? I wish you the best.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'll start mild and go heavy.

I have dyslexia
Asthma: Can't run really, never have.
OCD (true OCD not the fake ones people throw around like "I have OCD because I like a clean room." NO OCD is hard to live with in reality.)
Anxiety, just about anything makes me have panic attacks to the point I melt down and can't do some things like drive.
Depression, boy it's no mild illness either. I have the real deal and should be on zoloft but I refused because I hate medication.
Schizotyple Personality disorder.
Paranoid Personality Disorder. Tends to go hand in hand with the one above anyways so it's no surprise to me. Sometimes I can have episodes where it feels more like I have full blown schizophrenia.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have depression too. I have very mild OCD. I have had symptoms for years. Asperger syndrome is one of those syndromes people fake their like OMG I have trouble with social skills I must have asburgers most do not have any symptoms. I feel like every time I try to be nice I have trouble. I have sesitivity issues. I use observations of people to figure out about people. I learned to see you will be like me with facial structure. I have trouble disgusting getting rid of vitamins and making them. I have few friends. Then their are people who take advantage of autism for profit. I also have issues letting go of stuff and changing. The happy little Betta dance helps me calm down.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I have Aspergers, ADHD, OCD, PICA, PTSD, depression, Bi-polar, Anti-social personality disorder which is caused by the autism, FAS, and microcephaly.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, I think I might have more problems. Right now just Scolosis OCD ADHD asperger syndrome hoarding weak joints MTHFR flat arches. Almost forgot depression .

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
The only problem I have is some sort of social problem...

No official diagnosis though.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Schizotyple personality disorder
Depression

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi fellow aspies! :D I wouldn't call it a disability though... just a difference. Sometimes I wish I were normal, but in the end I'm just happy being me and being unique.

Reactions: dramaqueen

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I agree, I;m not disabled. I'm just different. We are all different and lets be honest...everyone now a days has something wrong with them.

·
Registered
208 Posts
My daughter has down syndrome and I guess you could consider her a fish keeper.
I like what her therapy lady says "She is not disabled....she is differentlyabled"

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Manic-depression
ADHD
Weak joints and back

It's a struggle to get out of bed most days, an the only reason I do is my animals and my daughter... If I didn't have them I would have wasted away and died a long time ago.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Let's see...

Depression
Restless Leg Syndrome (keeps me from driving)
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Degenerative Disc Disease that has left me confined to a wheelchair about 80% of the time.

·
Banned
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have bad joins too. Glad there are so many fellow aspies. I also have mthfr mutation it makes getting the proper proteins hard.

1 - 20 of 367 Posts