Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i haven't been on the site in a while just because life has been hectic. So because of that, I'm getting rid of some "gently used" fish tanks.

They're both 10g glass aqueon tanks. Um they come with gravel? i mean its simple fish tank gravel. Also in tank filters and any decor i can find.

Also i have 3, 1 gallon kritter keepers if anyone wants them, they're a bit scratched up. Those i could probably ship because they're light, but ill send them by simple mail.

But the glass tanks- um pick up is preferable. I live in the baltimore county area of maryland so i can drive to like a public place and hand them off :)

everything is in great condition! Please respond because i'd like to get rid of them, my room is majorly cluttered due to this...lol

Um email me if you have any questions or want photos. [email protected], i check my email all the time so feel free!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll figure out how much shipping is on the heater, it couldnt be too much via usps ya know? but the fish tank it'd be hard haha but thanks :( i really need to get rid of them

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
How much would shipping cost for a ten gallon with all the supplies? I would pay it if it isnt too much

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was wondering if you knew how much the shipping for just one ten gallon with no supplies one? I am getting hermit crabs and I could use a free one. XD I would of course pay the shipping though.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Sakura was gonna ship me a ten gallon... The cost of shipping was like $70. Shipping a glass tank will cost a whole lot more as it won't fit flat rate, and it may be too heavy as well.

The 70 watt will fit a flat rate, which just all depends on which box you have to use.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
How about for dropsy? Or internal parasites? Clan water won't rid those, you need meds, nd a small tank is the easiest way to change the water completely everyday and still provides enough room for them to swim around.

I think they re useful and will actually probably end up buying a bowel or Kk for that purpose.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi guys, i haven't been on the site in a while just because life has been hectic. So because of that, I'm getting rid of some "gently used" fish tanks.

They're both 10g glass aqueon tanks. Um they come with gravel? i mean its simple fish tank gravel. Also in tank filters and any decor i can find.

Also i have 3, 1 gallon kritter keepers if anyone wants them, they're a bit scratched up. Those i could probably ship because they're light, but ill send them by simple mail.

But the glass tanks- um pick up is preferable. I live in the baltimore county area of maryland so i can drive to like a public place and hand them off :)

everything is in great condition! Please respond because i'd like to get rid of them, my room is majorly cluttered due to this...lol

Um email me if you have any questions or want photos. [email protected], i check my email all the time so feel free!
Can you take a picture of it?

I might be willing to make the 40 minute drive next weekend if you still have it and is in good shape. let me know.

I would suggest posting this on craigslist too. That is how I found two of my tanks :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.