Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tons of great pieces for sale. All sizes ranging from big to small. Some driftwood pieces that are attached to slate to ensure immediately sinking. All of my driftwood releases very little tannins. If interested, please feel free to PM me for details/prices

Here are just a few of the pieces I have available:

And over 200 more pieces!

Just let me know if you are interested :-D

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm just starting to learn about driftwood, because might make a 5-7 gallon tank for my Betta. What would the prices plus shipping to 91752 be approx? These hour are catching my eye so far. Also, are they "ready to go" like have they be prepped and everything? Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Driftwood

Hey there, I sent you a DM with prices and such. All of my pieces are tank safe/ready. They all have been cleaned with chemical free water only and have been pre-soaked to release most tannins. Though there is a chance of some tannins remaining. I always recommend soaking at least for a few days in a separate clean bucket to ensure your water doesn't turn brown and your pH doesn't get effected

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Subbing so I can find this. I'm interested, and *will* be curious about some pieces. Just not immediately. Other things have to be taken care of first.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm pumped about this! I'm getting ready to set up a divided 20G Long and being able to see the pieces and the sizes is AMAZING! Way better that buying mystery mopani wood and boiling it for 800,000 hours. :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts