Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wondering if anyone owned this and could give me some feedback if they liked it or not? I know theres a 10g thats the same price but this fish tank is a present to put on my dad's desk at work. What are some filters and heaters that would be good for this? A filter with low current would be best since he does want a betta fish. Also do you think it needs any lighting? I see alot of tanks with a lighting system around here. Thank you so much.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11164158

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I have two of them, with Elite 25watt heaters. The only lights are the lamps I have on the tables with them. No filters. Love these tanks.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I just bought one today for my boy Tee (the 5g had a large crack that was worrying me) and its really cute! Its my first time owning one. I got a screen cover for the top because I didnt want my cat to get into the water, or tee to jump out. I plan on cutting some holes in the screen to add a heater and possibly a filter. If I end up buying a fish I'll probably end up buying another one too and have them side by side. Id say its a great cute little desk appropriate tank!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts