Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had a rough couple of days with my pets, and I always find drawing relaxing...so I thought I could draw a few of your beautiful bettas. :) I can make a small pixel betta (good for signatures), or I can make a colored pencil/marker drawing, or I can make a watercolor painting (which will take longer. Please note that I'm not terribly good at this either. :p). Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of the second two, but here's an example of one of my pixel bettas:

If you want your betta drawn, please post at least one large, clear photo of your betta, and tell me what type of drawing you want. Or, if you want me to just draw whatever style I feel like, that works too. The drawing will probably look similar to the photo, so pick a photo that you like. :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woohoo, first customer! :) I'll start drawing him right away. He's gorgeous.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here he is! :) He was a tough one to color. I tried to get the marble effect as well as I could. I think it turned out looking good. I hope you like it :)

Code:
[IMG$]http://i61.tinypic.com/vd1e1i.png[/IMG$]
(remove $ signs before you use this code)

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Would you do my Elise, who passed away yesterday? It would be nice to have a little picture of him. Are either of these a good enough picture? I can't exactly go take another one, poor little dude. I know the second one is too blurry, but it could give you a better idea of his fin shapes and coloring.

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So many beautiful fish! :)

Currently working on Jdragon's betta. :)

Givemethatfish, those pics should be just fine. Sorry to hear about your loss. Were you wanting a specific type of drawing?

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Thanks - whatever inspires you. Doesn't matter to me :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Here he is! :) He was a tough one to color. I tried to get the marble effect as well as I could. I think it turned out looking good. I hope you like it :)

Code:
[IMG$]http://i61.tinypic.com/vd1e1i.png[/IMG$]
(remove $ signs before you use this code)
Oh my gosh he looks so great! Thank you so much :) Now I have an adorable virtual fishy to take with me everywhere!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you like him! :)

Here's Dijon:

Code:
[IMG$]http://i57.tinypic.com/33y3swl.png[/$IMG]
(remove $'s before you use this code)

Will do Elise and Bettalover4life's betta tonight. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well I don't have him yet... Lol but I am so excited and would like to have a pixelized version of my boy who is coming from Thailand! I only have breeder photo so I hope that this is okay!

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Temporarily CLOSING requests until I get caught up. :)

List:
-givemethatfish's Elise
-Bettalover4life's Neptune
-rylovesriska's gorgeous betta (pixel)
-Sathori's Gray (pixel)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Omg is that for free?!
I would love one of all my fish XD
But I'll just ask for Balerion for now :3

Ignore the flash
DSCF0439.jpg

SORRY POSTED WHILE YOU WERE TYPING I'M NOT JUST A REQUEST JERK!!!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heh, no worries. I've done it. I'll add him to the list. :)

(No more bettas after him now, until I open requests!)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts