Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been in a while.... been busy... anything going on around here???

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Not Really... But there's a New Website! The Site's Name is " bettafishtalk.com". It's a New Forum about Betta Fish!!! :)

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Please do not advertise that forum, it's against our rules..
The person sending out the PM's to join the forum has been banned for breaking forum rules.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Oh.. Sorry. No wonder it said it was banned... Sorry. Then there wasn't much happening... Oh, well. I didnt know about that until now Olympia. Thanks for telling.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
No prob. I'd just watch out since it's been pretty upsetting to mods and us older members. :)

What can really happen on a betta forum? More fish are fallen in love with, more happy endings, more sad stories. It's like a soap opera on here. xD
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
true.... just feel like I've missed something being gone for a while.... :-D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Don't care about a new forum since I love this one, but in answer to your question re: what's new... I got my petsmart to post and advertise my betta care guide instead of their own ridiculous 'feed 2x/week, bettas like cups' advertising:) Small step, but i'm a pediatrician, we live for small steps:)
Also I got a mystery snail for one of my 15 sweetie bettas!

·
Registered
535 Posts
wow i wish i had the courage to do something like that.. im so shy. but everytime i walk into walmart i want to ask the manager if i can change all the bettas water cups..

·
Registered
135 Posts
You can do that! I'm shy too but i'm older now (38) and a doctor and also an animal lover, so at some point I just decided that to get where I want in life I will do what is right. And hard work has paid off, so now with my credibility my Petsmart is glad to have my help and is always receptive to my recommendations.
So don't worry-go to your Walmart and change the water! You will be saving sweet fishies, and if the Walmrt manager does not respect you for it, then he/she is just stupid.

·
Registered
535 Posts
okay ... :) ill tray

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
As far as what's new, I think Olympia hit the nail on the head; we're one big soap opera! :lol: The one thing that might interest you is that there are a few betta fish facebook groups that have popped up. The two that come to mind are Betta Fish Awareness Day and the American Betta Fish Association. Both were started by dedicated members of this site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.