Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! So I have decided to buy 20+ Armano shrimp on Amazon from the seller Invertobsession because I can't find any freshwater shrimp at Petco, PetSmart, and my two local fish stores.. I read this sellers reviews and almost all are positive and very satisfied.. So wish me luck! :-D

Registered
Good luck! ^_^ May I ask where you're going to put 20+ shrimp? I don't know a lot about shrimp so maybe I'm wrong, but 20 of them would need a lot of room wouldn't they?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck! ^_^ May I ask where you're going to put 20+ shrimp? I don't know a lot about shrimp so maybe I'm wrong, but 20 of them would need a lot of room wouldn't they?
I have 4 tanks! Three 10gal & one 5gal so there will be 5 in each tank!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with your shrimp! ^_^
I got an email saying they were shipped but it says delivery date was 1 week from today.. Hopefully it doesn't take that long :/ but I'm not worried all the reviews on Amazon were so positive!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beyond satisfied

Got my arrival from InvertObsession and I am beyond satisfied. 22/22 shrimp arrived ALIVE :) it came yesterday but unfortunately one died.. But out of 22, one death is exceptional :)))) jumper loves looking at them, Rustafarrio and Deoxys just ignores them, and my sassy carol chased them at first but they are fine now. I keep monitoring carol. But the death was in Carol's tank so who knows. But the dead shrimp is just laying at the bottom, not eaten. I put 5 in Carol's tank, 6 in jumper's tank, 6 in Deoxys' tank, and 5 in Rustafarrio's tank. These shrimp are about the size of my female, way over 1 inch.. They are great additions to the tanks :) if you are looking for any shrimp in general, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND INVERTOBSESSION. The seller is a live-aquatics-hobbyist couple and they breed tons of live aquatics for a living. I give this seller 5/5 customer service, shipping, and just overall satisfaction of purchase. NO DOAS.. and all were very active. If you are looking for any shrimp, live aquatics, or live plants, stop looking and buy from InvertObsessiom from Amazon. You will be glad you did. And they have really awesome promotion codes on their account. free plants/snails/fish when you purchase :) okay I'll stop rambling... :p btw they sent me free java moss, just because and I didn't even use a promotional code. I URGE you to buy from this seller. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. when your order arrives you get their cell number so you can/call text them about anything!

Attachments

Registered
Love that seller. Always great service. Want to get his electric blue crayfish for my 50 gallon

Registered
Oh cool! I didn't know you could buy them from amazon haha. I just recently got some amanos too from my LFS and they are awesome, so much fun to watch haha. I'll definitely keep that seller in mind in the future!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh cool! I didn't know you could buy them from amazon haha. I just recently got some amanos too from my LFS and they are awesome, so much fun to watch haha. I'll definitely keep that seller in mind in the future!
Just keep them in mind for next time!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE: so remember how I thought some shrimp died in Carol's tank well I just upgraded her to a 10 gal and wow. I found all 6, armano shrimp must shed their skin or something lol

Registered
UPDATE: so remember how I thought some shrimp died in Carol's tank well I just upgraded her to a 10 gal and wow. I found all 6, armano shrimp must shed their skin or something lol
They do! A few days after I got mine, I found a shrimp skeleton and my betta had a mysteriously large belly...I thought it ate my shrimp. But a couple hours later I did a headcount on the shrimp and found none missing! Scared me!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They do! A few days after I got mine, I found a shrimp skeleton and my betta had a mysteriously large belly...I thought it ate my shrimp. But a couple hours later I did a headcount on the shrimp and found none missing! Scared me!
Omg! Well I have had no deaths at all, I just switched all 4 tanks to sand from small gravel and had to catch them and I have no deaths! Shows you how stress-free shipping was and how excellent it was! And I acclimated my shrimp for 15 minutes so that probably helped?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts