1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bettas have no place in a home aquarium? Yeah the same way pit bulls have no place being house dogs. /facepalm. Some people's children!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i could see such a reason for the last 3 fish, though it may work if you have a sufficient tank. the rest is BS.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
8I many on here have been able to keep both males, and females with other fish. even a female can destroy your guppies, so...

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
It's best the public think that IMO. Too many betta being put with bad tank mates.
I bet most people that read that have a tank full of guppies.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
ha!!! it makes me laugh on how much stupidity that person has!! >:D though i am highly against it, only the betta part though.
"females never had a problem"~ Such a lie, and so much negative influence on people just grabbing females and slapping'em into a tank! they don't know the consqunces

·
Registered
49 Posts
yes, exactly i have a sorority and i can be the first to say thats a lie. Females can be just as aggressive. i had a male in my sorority at first( not any more) but he flared at my girls one time and let me tell ya they turned him into a pansy lol. But anyway with any fish, animal or anything (people for that matter) are going to have a little aggression. We have natural instincts. point blank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts