Betta Fish Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Aww I got zero votes, poor Mizu is sad.Congrats zoelie I voted for your picture!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I got 2 votes? Better than last time!
ConGratz winner!
No I do not think you can use google pics.

·
Registered
147 Posts
all these photos are nice. congrats to zoe! but why did dead sunlight lose, and have the same amount of votes??

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
I got 2 votes? Better than last time!
ConGratz winner!
No I do not think you can use google pics.
then how come DeadSunlight Used a google photo?

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
why did dead sunlight lose, and have the same amount of votes??
Maybe because she used a google photo and wasnt qualified to win WITH it. Maybe.

·
Registered
497 Posts
No, I would love to use a pic of my own bettas, but my computer wouldn't let me.

If you guys think I'm a cheater, it's ok. I just entered because I love these photo contests!

Congrats Zoelie, he's a beautiful betta! Everyone's bettas were great!

So call me a cheater if you want to... I just don't want to be a bad sport, like I said, my computer doesn't allow custom pictures...

:(

·
Registered
717 Posts
No, I would love to use a pic of my own bettas, but my computer wouldn't let me.

If you guys think I'm a cheater, it's ok. I just entered because I love these photo contests!

Congrats Zoelie, he's a beautiful betta! Everyone's bettas were great!

So call me a cheater if you want to... I just don't want to be a bad sport, like I said, my computer doesn't allow custom pictures...

:(
Well I don't think you are a cheater:)

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
i dont think you are a cheater either but you know the rules. they say your own pictures. but i love that picture in your avatar!

Also, you should enter the contest using someone else's computer or go to the library.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Congratz! I love your fish!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts