Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Humphrey, one of my two betta fish resides in my bedroom. He's my precious little boo bear and he's so friendly. But whenever I go to change for work or get dressed in the morning he waggles his fins so excitedly like he KNOWS I'm naked. I made a couple 'memes' if you will of what I think my fish thinks.
Does anyone else wonder if their fish KNOWS we're not the same? Or if they wonder why we don't have the same appendages as them?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Haha ALL of my fish watch me when I'm naked. They're all in my bedroom atm because of construction in our house, so yeah... when I'm undressing I feel like I have fourteen pairs of fishy eyes on me. It's the sorority that flocks to the side of the tank, though haha. Probably they assume I'm going to feed them, but it's still amusingly awkward.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know what you mean ><
My whole school is in my room, because I live with other people who would rather they stay there, and I'll get halfway dressed in the morning, and then think, "I need to feed them." So I'll go over to them, and they end up more interested in the food than me XD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.