Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to keep this short and sweet if I can because I don't have much time. School has taken over my life, but that's fine. Next year I'm taking two online classes; Equine I and Small Pet Care, along with the normal in-school classes.

It's been a while, everyone! I've been lurking but not posting.

Recently the fishroom has undergone some downsizing (for real this time!) and although I've lost quite a few bettas, I've also acquired some new friends. The most notable additions are my four new Betta: Kettei (Red Salamander EEHM girl), Kantai (Red Koi PK girl), Hades (Black Orchid HM boy), and Dionysus (Black Orchid HMDT boy). Along with those four I got a new goldfish as a friend for Suisei.

Duncan, my leased horse, is improving with leaps and bounds. This year I think we're actually ready for shows; last year it was a ton of last minute scrambles. We're still figuring each other out but his groundwork has improved. His gaits still need more work; I know he can slow down but he doesn't always do so. He turned 7 on April 2...5th I think? Might've been the 26th, I don't remember.

The gerbils are also doing well; they will be 3 in May. It seems like I've had them way longer! They've finally figured out how to use the hamster balls I got so they run around in the garage with me when I'm outside.

Pictures to come: I remembered (after I got them) why I didn't want black betta; they're nearly impossible to take pictures of, lol.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PICs: Duncan’s first bath, Kabocha the goldfish, and Hades (darker) with his neighbor Dionysus. LAst but not least Kettei and Kantai!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts