Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on online merchants everyone has bought plants from.
What are some of your favorite varieties you've gotten?
Who was super helpful and friendly?
I'm based out of California so most of the water plants I've found for sale here are very much intended for outdoor ponds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Resize1a.jpg
Resize2a.jpg
i got mine from petco they came in tubes. Im scarred of getting snails or pests from other tanks. But im really interested in getting some online though theres more variety. Just havnt picked from where. Ive been looking on amazon. But alot of the reviews say its not good quality ordering on line.

·
Super Moderator
22,742 Posts
Post #2 edited to resize images.

I buy most of my plants from www.aquariuimplantsfactory.com. They are more $$ but you will not get snails, algae or other pests.

I have recently purchased from Items for sale by your_fish_stuff | eBay. I was extremely pleased with health of plants. They do not guarantee no snails but I haven't found any as of yet.

I buy plants not available at APF from www.buceplant.com. I've never had algae; but be prepared plants might come with bladder and/or pond snails.

The only sure way to avoid snails, algae, etc., is to buy culture tissue plants.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts