Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I am new to having an account here. I did a lot of research and reading on this forum before getting my bettas.

We have 2 bettas (I don't have pictures yet, because I can never get any good ones with my horrible camera lol)

I am currently wanting to get another, but the selection for tanks is not very good at all in the small town I am in. I was wondering where would be the best place to order from online for tanks and accessories. I live in Canada if that makes a difference from where they ship to.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Try Amazon.com that is one of the best online places for some great fish products, aquariums, gravel, plants, and other decor, heaters, gravel vaccumms..check em out:)

·
Registered
702 Posts
you can try big als http://www.bigalsonline.ca/ its a canadian web store. I personally havent bought anything through them but i have looked through their inventory and they have alot of stuff for all kinds of pets. I personally have my bettas in 5 gallon tanks i got at walmart because I too live in a small town in canada lol =D so its either walmart or the one local fish store to get all my supplies from.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

I have two local pet stores... One has a small fish section, and close to nothing for tanks or accessories... It's a rather sad little portion of the store.

The other has almost nothing as well.

The Walmart where I live has boxes thrown everywhere, and mostly .5 gallon tanks which I refuse to purchase. They don't have many tanks at all. I travelled over an hour today to see if I could get a larger tank, at a cost that isnt too expensive. Checked another Walmart, but they didn't have much. Went to the local petstore and they had a wide variety of tanks and it was amazing, except they were charging almost double for what I know I can get tanks for elsewhere.

Online seems to be the easiest thing for me to get quality, quantity and not go flat out broke :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts