Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea where to buy quality plants. I'm looking for java ferns, java moss, and moss balls. Liveaquaria doesn't have java moss, but has everything else. Anyone know of a good online source to buy plants?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have no idea where to buy quality plants. I'm looking for java ferns, java moss, and moss balls. Liveaquaria doesn't have java moss, but has everything else. Anyone know of a good online source to buy plants?

Thanks in advance!
The plants Ive gotten from Dr. Foster and Smith were gorgeous and came nicely packaged. They have a decent selection and so far the service has been great.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm currently looking at Planted Aquariums Central, and it has received many good reviews. They also usually purposedly send you more plants than you ordered, so you get more than you paid for and that's pretty nice. They sell a 20 gallon low light plant package for $40.48 (including shipping in handling) and it has 2 large java ferns, 2 cryptocoryne wendtii "red", 2 cryptocoryne retrospiralis, 2 anacharis, 1 marimo ball (moss ball), and 2" by 2" portion of java moss.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts