Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have several bettas in 2.5 gallons, including one with exceptionally delicate fins. I had to move him from a 10 gallon into a 2.5 and only give him a very smooth substrate, ornament, and a moss ball. I was wondering if there are any really soft silk plants out there I could put in his tank.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Marina Naturals is a good brand, they have different varieties too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
given-arts2011 | eBay
I got some silk plants from them, great price (buy combos not individual)

Thanks for the recommendation. I just spend about 8 hours reading your entire journal thread all the way to page 90 and I must say, you are my rolemodel. I'd love to talk with you about some ideas I have for a potential betta set up for me. Also talk to you about planted tanks because you seem to be an expert.

Thanks again! :smile2:

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation. I just spend about 8 hours reading your entire journal thread all the way to page 90 and I must say, you are my rolemodel. I'd love to talk with you about some ideas I have for a potential betta set up for me. Also talk to you about planted tanks because you seem to be an expert.

Thanks again! :smile2:
Thank you for the kind words. I wouldn't call myself an expert by any means, I just try things and go with what works. My knowledge on various forms of lighting may be more limited than others-I'm a huge fan of cfl bulbs and clamp lamps (not the prettiest/minimalist but a cheap easy light method), I also don't use the most effective fert option in terms of quantity to cost ratio. But I'll happily share what I've learned with you and others, I'd recommend researching more than just 1 source for info though ^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts