Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta commissions for a better home!

2K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  appleandpebble 
#1 ·
Right now my betta is in my quarantine tank (I had some problems with shrimp eating and right temperatures...) but this is a temporary solution. He clearly can't stay all his life in there..
Ive been saving for a new (second hand) tank, but its taking really long.. maybe just too long for my betta.

so I thought about what I could do to make this easier for him.. and came with this idea!
drawing commissions! I already made drawings for people so this is what I can do:

Im not gonna lie, these drawings cost a lottttt of time to make but I enjoy making them and every time I learn something new. the price? something between 5$ (without background and not a lot of details) and 10$ (full package, see last picture). So if you are up to it, send me a pm ;)

See less See more
#13 ·
I love your art style! 8D keep up the great work.

#16 ·
Hi guys! I just wanted you to see my progress so far, these are the latest commissions done.

I have got to be honest; the amount of time to make this is ridiculously high (especially for the price I ask). So Im not really sure if Im going to do this again for the same price.. I liked working on this particular drawing but it took me just too much time (normally those kinds of drawings are made in 2-3 days but this one took me more than a week!).

this one was also fun to do, especially his colours, I tested new brushes with photoshop and liked experimenting, this drawing was made in 2 days.

this drawing was a bit more of a challenge; I usually don't draw wolves, so this was kind of the first time doing it seriously.. the drawing itself is dull but hey, it was my first time!

so for those that are potentially interested: for one drawing (with background, see first picture), I will demand a bit more money (sorrrryyydontkillme).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.