Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So does anyone else's betta like to dig in the sand? It doesn't cause me concern, she's perfectly healthy but she's an odd, fun little fish who loves to play in the sand. (And she has plenty of places to hide, like a skull cave and lots of aquatic plants. I am thinking about more places to include, just in case, but she never seems uncomfortable.)

Anyone else see this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Flower Plant Purple Petal Ingredient
Yes, LOL, my little dumbo Lily does the same thing. He is like a little dog! 😳 I was worried at first because I have gravel and sometimes he will use his face to dig down if he smells or sees something interesting. (I am careful feeding him because I don’t want rotting food fouling the water, but something must have dropped because he’s learned this behavior.) 🤔🙄 I probably overfeed him, and he’s STILL always hungry and always begging at the front of the tank when he sees me. I think they are just looking for food. Little piggies! 😀

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 1046388 Yes, LOL, my little dumbo Lily does the same thing. He is like a little dog! 😳 I was worried at first because I have gravel and sometimes he will use his face to dig down if he smells or sees something interesting. (I am careful feeding him because I don’t want rotting food fouling the water, but something must have dropped because he’s learned this behavior.) 🤔🙄 I probably overfeed him, and he’s STILL always hungry and always begging at the front of the tank when he sees me. I think they are just looking for food. Little piggies! 😀
Aww he's so cute!! Yes mine do the same, they definitely are little pigs 😂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts