Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to the world of owning bettas and with that I love the beauty of them. I have been drawing for 14 years mostly with graphite and I have recently started using photoshop.

These beautiful fish have inspired me to start drawing again, if you wish to have a picture draw feel free to post a picture of your betta and I will be happy to draw them up.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
can you draw my little lady? she a delta,not she of her coloration:|her name is "aris" :

and if you notice she does have a white lipstick on :p

and if you want can you do my halfmoon boy "puddles":

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is your first one, I'll be drawing up your other guy up here soon. I'm thinking I'll do photoshop for him. Your fish have some great color.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems as though there isn't an edit button so here is your little guy. I accidently merged all the layers and had a few issues with the color but overall it came out well.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh my! you have a great talent for drawing!
Thank you, I am just getting used to drawing bettas they are truly beautiful fish. I'm sure I'll be drawing them near perfectly here soon. I also realized that I forgot to draw a fin on the photoshop picture. I won't fail you next time!

·
Registered
229 Posts
That's beautiful :) You're more than welcome to try your hand at Beau sometime if you'd like. You're really good, keep it up! :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I drew up Blau(my Betta because he is awesome)

I'll start up on Beau shortly, Beau will really be fun with its long stringy fins.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I forgot the fin again...

And here is Beau, looks good. I'm starting to get the hang of photoshop.
Just realized that the yellow is coming from the flash and is not the true color of your fish, sorry about that.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really do hate double/triple posting but I fixed beau's fin.

Keep them coming guys, drawing these guys is fun!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Aww, so cute! Thank you so much! :) Would you mind if when I scrapbook my pets, if I were to print that off and use it?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go for it, they are for anyone and everyone for whatever purpose they wish to use them.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going to stick with Photoshop for these pictures, black and white graphite drawings just don't do your betta's justice. I'll start on these when I get home from work.

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here she is, I'm kind of iffy about the background color because the cool colors should pop out her warm colors but it just needs something more.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts