1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I meant to say my remaining betta female is getting a new tank:D and tht was kind rude with the whole properly take care of them thing
Sorry I don't sugar coat things - in light of your recent experience in homing 2 females and a male and the back and forth debate you had on another thread, retrospectively, you don't think there is a bit of truth in that?

Lesson learned, sure... but I suppose it really is a bit of an annoyance to see you return a day after they told you that it was a dangerous risk and say, "oh you were right.. they tore my fish up" It was irresponsible of you.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do know how to properly take You're not sugarcoating things, you're being really rude, and didn't you see that I didn't mean to say that I was getting a new betta, I meant to say that my girl betta is getting a new tank. It's not like I'm not sad about her dying because I'm really sad and you should think of this: If your betta just died would you like a person being really mean to you about it?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and i didn't return a day after they warned me, they warned me before, but my fish had lived together for years. They were all friendly to each other, she died because she blew up.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know now. I think I'm going to stop going on here though, because most of the time anything I say people keep on being kind of mean to me because I made a mistake

·
Registered
144 Posts
I know now. I think I'm going to stop going on here though, because most of the time anything I say people keep on being kind of mean to me because I made a mistake
It's okay to make mistakes, we all make mistakes.. it's about learning from them. I've lost fish before because of mistakes that I've made, but I own up to it... I'm sorry you think my original comment was rude, but I contend that my comment was valid advice that you can choose to take or leave. And how was I to know you meant a tank and not another betta? I made my comment based on what you wrote in the original post.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
O.O is it possible for females to explode?

I'm new to bettas myself, only have Buddha for 4 months, but the sound of a betta exploding sounds kinda...creepy. I don't know how females function, considering I've only been caring and searching for info on males sooo...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.