Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody i'm starting this thread to find kind relible breeders in my home state of Colorado (the best state:-D). I also started this thread for other Coloradoans who need a good breeder. Personally I'm really really tired of seeing bettas kept in containers smaller than a watter bottle in stores like pet co and pets smart. So breeders feel free to post also post if you know one:-D!!

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I know that Mr. Vampire181 is in CO! :D You should shoot him a message!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Here I am :) Colorado!!! Go Broncoes!!!! Hehe. Maybe we should start a betta club here or something.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
How are the Broncos doing this year, anyway?
I haven't payed to much attention. I know they lost to the Raiders by one point but the one of the Raiders has been found doing steroids.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I am stacy and I am from Boulder (well closer to Niwot but no one seems to know that area) and I just got my first Betta. Well we got it for our son for the last day of advent but I am seeming to be the one who already is eying another on Aquabid. :D

I would love to know where is the best place. Of course we got our first one at PetCo but he is a funny lad who already has such a personality.

and re: bronco's....well yup they are blowing this year...but hubby is a Raiders fan in Bronco country...oh yeah we get messed with for it all the time.

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
Hey, Stacy, welcome to the forum! I'm familiar with Niwot. I lived in Longmont for 2 years, back in 1977-79. I'm in Kentucky now but we still root for the Broncos.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hi! I'm new here to this forum. I'm from CO, and live here. I am trying to get my mom to let me get a betta or two, and the only bettas that I can get are from Hellmart and Petsmart.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Www lots of foot ball fans! I like the broncos Woot!

Got a new betta from pet co and its my first yet to name him

·
Registered
4 Posts
heehe dramaqueen that is great that you know niwot. seems that even people that live here don't know where that is.

Oh you could name him Baily. That is what my BIL named their dog after Champ Baily (I think Champ is his first name...I honesty sooo do not know football anymore)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts