Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! About 2 hours ago, My betta was perfectly fine! However I just went and checked on him and he has this little mark on his head — I got him on Monday, he is still however his same chirpy self, eating straight away and being friendly and coming up to the glass when he sees us!! Please help!!
Plant Purple Beak Feather Natural material
Plant Purple Flower Petal Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
~Neo (♂ betta) ~Lucy (♀ platy) ~Andromeda (♀ molly) ~Otto (♂ oto catfish) ~Archibald ( ♂ mys. snail)
337 Posts
It kinda just looks like he nicked himself, but it's hard to tell exactly from the pictures. Does it look fuzzy or strange in some way, like it doesn't match up with the texture of his body? Or does it just sorta look like a scale is missing? If that's all it is, just keep the water nice and clean. You could even add some API stress coat or indian almond leaf to help protect him from infection. Otherwise if it looks fuzzy or strange then it could be something else entirely. My betta was super clumsy for the first few months I had him and kept smacking his nose and forehead on just about anything. Especially if I went into the tank for something. He kept bumping into the tools I was using thinking there might be food. But he turned out just fine. Just gotta keep things clean while he's healing.

Reactions: hanatay
1 - 4 of 4 Posts