Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody else has had the problem of the paint disintegrating off the Betta log? Went to redo Jericho's tank and went to rinse the log, the paint just rubbed off with just my fingers lightly going over it!!! So, luckily, I already had another one for the new fishie that we are going to get tomorrow!!! Jericho just loves his log and mopes without it!! As it stands, new fishie tank will not have a log, due to the castle being a tad bit too tall!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Just wondering if anybody else has had the problem of the paint disintegrating off the Betta log? Went to redo Jericho's tank and went to rinse the log, the paint just rubbed off with just my fingers lightly going over it!!! So, luckily, I already had another one for the new fishie that we are going to get tomorrow!!! Jericho just loves his log and mopes without it!! As it stands, new fishie tank will not have a log, due to the castle being a tad bit too tall!
I've had that happen with 3/4 of the ones I have...It doesn't seem like the paint affects the water or the fish at all, so i haven't worried too much about it...but you're not alone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts