Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not that good at drawing , but im good , trust me , i draw bettas as either monster fish or sea monsters, wenn u post a pic for me to draw, pls tell me the mood your fish is in and whhat they do , and alsow list any fin damage , i like to be acurate , and alsow it will take some time ok because its hard to upload my camera ok lool , so remember clear shots of fish , all fin amages , and what mood there always in OH YA what tipe do u want , lock ness or monster fish

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Can you download a pic of your Betta, with the monster fish thing?
I really want to see how you draw Monster Betta's.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah that sounds really cool! I wanna seeeee!! I am a massive fan of an artist who draws disney characters as zombies and vampires so seeing my Kyon as a monster would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ohhh... I want one!!! Could you do Fin OR my halfmoon as a lock ness??? ( Fin is on the left, HM right ) Oh, and please excuse the rip in Fin's tail, he got that a while ago, it is heeling up.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys , no more post untill i do these drawings, remember there not realistic , but theyre cute and silly , il get to work and try to show u guys these , my camera may suck tho , so , tell me if i need to improove or if its ok , once i show u

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok bettalover 1507 i kept in mind how the belly is kinda white and the rest is a tad darker REMEMBER they may not look exactly like ur betta , and for the lock ness ones they are just head shots

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOTE: they may kinda not look like the fish

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I'm sorry for interrupting, but, after your done, can you do my Betta? I would like a monster version of him. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
k kay

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
man, am excited about this
maybe after your done with everyone else, can you do my girl on my avi "Cookie"? she is a HM female, thanks :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i just went on a surprise road trip . oh ya guys il post them on deviant art then link them here ok ? so it will be soon promise

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for wait il link to deviant art ok

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Can't wait for mine!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts