Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a list of betta fish names that I think are good for females, but there is no one saying you cannot use them for males, too.

-Violet
-Valentine
-Chloe
-Penelope
-Olivia
-Kaelyn
-Blu
-Ingrid
-Pinkie
-Frankie
-Fiona
-Nina
-Rosie
-Margret
-Michelle
-Ysabella
-Sunny

Have any other names? Leave them in a reply to this forum thread, please!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Opal
Tina
Dusk
Sunset
Coral
Glory
Oasis
Nala
Zaza
Mistique
Dawn
Marianna...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Arancia
Cosette
Attica
Eve
Maia
Lavinia
Clover
Thisbe
Ivy
Ruby
Hilda
Ceres
Circuit
Tertia
Destry
Sprite
Nymphy

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just saying, in all four of those posts, there was a name that was from one of my pets. Sunny, Opal, honey, and Clover.
-Pyra
-Emerald
-Diamond
-Crystal
-Carmel
-Grace
-Jewel
-Jasmine

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've always thought junk food names would be cute, cause they are sweet and addicting, ha. If I had thought of this before I started collecting bettas I would've gone this route rather than random names. :roll: The potential pool of names is non-exhausting for this theme....

-Dr. Pepper
-Mr. or Mrs. Pibb
-Pepsi
-Sprite
-7-Up

-Baby Ruth
-Hershey (or Hershleigh, making it a feminine name hehe)
-Kit Kat
-Reese('s)
-Skittles
-Snickers
-Starburst
-Twinkie
-Twix

I just love names. I used to have registered dairy goats (no, goats are not a rough old white thing with a beard that eats cans, (A MYTH!) they can be very refined & beautiful!!!) and I loved coming up with correlating names. One of my does, Cinderella, had a list of these names I picked for her daughters, some which I used:,

Before Midnight
Ella Enchanted,
Glass Slipper (Lassie)
Once Upon A Time, (and now there is a show called that...:roll: I'm kinda glad I didn't use that now)
Rapunzel,
Snow White,
Sleeping Beauty,
Sweet Dreams.

I also had a male list, but she only had one buck kid I named Prince Charming, of course. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just saying, in all four of those posts, there was a name that was from one of my pets. Sunny, Opal, honey, and Clover.
-Pyra
-Emerald
-Diamond
-Crystal
-Carmel
-Grace
-Jewel
-Jasmine
You have a guinea pig? That's cool, I have a guinea pig named Hazel who is very insane, but loves to cuddle. The name thing with the posts is cool, too :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Similar Name

I've always thought junk food names would be cute, cause they are sweet and addicting, ha. If I had thought of this before I started collecting bettas I would've gone this route rather than random names. :roll: The potential pool of names is non-exhausting for this theme....

-Dr. Pepper
-Mr. or Mrs. Pibb
-Pepsi
-Sprite
-7-Up

-Baby Ruth
-Hershey (or Hershleigh, making it a feminine name hehe)
-Kit Kat
-Reese('s)
-Skittles
-Snickers
-Starburst
-Twinkie
-Twix

I just love names. I used to have registered dairy goats (no, goats are not a rough old white thing with a beard that eats cans, (A MYTH!) they can be very refined & beautiful!!!) and I loved coming up with correlating names. One of my does, Cinderella, had a list of these names I picked for her daughters, some which I used:,

Before Midnight
Ella Enchanted,
Glass Slipper (Lassie)
Once Upon A Time, (and now there is a show called that...:roll: I'm kinda glad I didn't use that now)
Rapunzel,
Snow White,
Sleeping Beauty,
Sweet Dreams.

I also had a male list, but she only had one buck kid I named Prince Charming, of course. ;)
I had a betta fish SUNBURST witch is very similar to STARBURST :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts