Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am practicing photography on my Betta. There has been a few minor editing but nothing major just exposure like stuff. tell me what you guys think

my personal favorite^^^

^^^i may need to enhance the detail on him in this one

this one didn't turn out how i wanted but oh well.

i really like this one too^^^ looks very natural

feel free to post some of your own below

·
Registered
265 Posts
I really like the last picture!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welldone:thank you im waiting for the evening to come so i can get some pictures with different lighting. :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I love how the last picture shines! what kind of camera do you use? I have a Rebel T3i <3 I am still loving it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
omg thanks i use a fugifilm xp 14megapixel waterproof camera. works like a charm :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
OH wow water proof and all! 8D very nice!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think when im done tanking spanish im gonna get into a photography class in junior year

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
you should! I really wish I had taken photography at my collage but at the time they did not have a class like that. I took Graphic design instead. ^^

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it really surprises me malibu is so photogenic but yet he is super camera shy, if thats not an oxymoron

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Hahahaha! Maybe he thinks you are the paparazzi. XD

both of my fish and the rest of my pets love the camera. When I am in an Artist block, my camera is my inspiration. one minute I will be taking photos like mad and than I will be drawing. LOL

·
Registered
363 Posts
Great pictures. I need to upgrade to a real camera and not just the camera on my phone...haha.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
omg aerial pictures were so difficult!!! took like 60 pictures and only 3 came out good ---________---- well here they are:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts