Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7717 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Falina said:
I get the feeling that most of these photos will be bettas, but still...
True that but it doesn't matter. What matters is people can share photos of their beloved fish.:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is my betta that passed away about a month ago he was just getting better from ich and fin rot, but i think it was the stress of the new fish

And this is my new betta with some swordtail fry behind him

·
Registered
72 Posts
well i did want a honey gourami, but when i saw this girl i had to get her! ive never wanted a betta cuz they depress me, but not her, she is active and happy and i love her!

hermia- the pride and joy of my ten gallon

·
Registered
291 Posts
this is the male gourami

please excuse the bitty water,i fed them to get them
to the front of the tank.
:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
HELP

How do i post a picture?
I click on the "img" link, but all i get is {img}.
I have a pc (computer) and i would really like to post a pick of my adorable betta. :cry:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: HELP

i<3bettas said:
How do i post a picture?
I click on the "img" link, but all i get is {img}.
I have a pc (computer) and i would really like to post a pick of my adorable betta. :cry:
On Post Reply, click Insert, then Upload Image.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sorry to bother you again, (yes i think i am a blond at heart) where is the Insert button?
I am very new to the "foruming"

·
Registered
520 Posts
i<3bettas said:
Sorry to bother you again, (yes i think i am a blond at heart) where is the Insert button?
I am very new to the "foruming"
There's a menu bar on Post Reply. If you see buttons like File, then Format, Text Type and then Insert and finally Spelling, that's where you highlight the button Insert.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can't see the menu bar...
I think that my computer disables that...
too bad[/img]

·
Registered
3 Posts
SouthAfrica, you and Rustyness and Lindsay have the most beautiful bettas I've ever seen! Just gorgeous!! Love that mix of red/blue/pink/purple and every color in between. Eye popping!

Mine was a gorgeous turquoise color until he got out of his dixie cup and got to swim around and eat. Now he is just a royal blue one, but still my baby.

Now, I have a stupid question (but the only question stupider is the one not asked, right?) LOL :wink:

How in the world do you guys get such good, clear pictures of your fish? I have tried countless times and you see a blur or colored blob. Is it the quality of the camera or the skill of the photographer or is there a trick?

Also, I have a beautiful snap of my system, but can't get it to load.......not even as an avatar. I know how to load pictures, so is this something I have to wait to be able to do (like with the chat)?

Beautiful fish, everyone. Sorry, these bettas just caught my eye because I love them so much and feel so sorry for them and I have never seen any in these colors. I want one! LOL.

Happy Holidays!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
thanks tanknewbie, i would love to see a picture of your betta bet he is just as gourgeous lol. hehe my photos arent so clear the first one i used photshop to lighten it up and you can see one om my angelfish there which passed away :(

·
Registered
151 Posts
I want a betta so bad now :( I was at the fish store today and almost bought dwarf gouramis. But I realized it was an impulse buy and probably not a good idea. Plus, I'm saving room for my furture blue rams!

·
Registered
72 Posts
hm more photos of my pride and joy hermia

i was thinking maybe a pair of opaline gouramis for my 33, they area newbie fish but i love their patterns (L) i think a gourami will be the next fish for my 33

1 - 20 of 7717 Posts