Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts

Sorry, but I had to show you this portrait I took this afternoon :)! These lips - never seen it in detail before.
I just cropped the pic and this came out.

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
Thank‘s! And so is Rudeboy‘s! I love the colours of the pic and it seems like his Bettas wild ancestors show clearly through...Pinchas however, is losing his head - at least the white scales on it :)! He marbles through the nights :D !

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
Ohhhh - what a sweet Candy Boy:love:!!
I feel so happy for you and your lovely finding!
All the best for both of you!

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
I am sorry for your recent loss of Maki - I will search for a thread of him if there is.

Glad you waited and browsed because this is one stunning guy!! With his beautiful colours and the blue rim outlining his fins...I can totally understand that you fell in love. And he has still some growing ahead!
All the best for both of you and please keep us updated! I love to see pictures of him in the future!

Reactions: Remi

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
Marvellous Monday😊... Glad to see your new boy with his new, striking colours!
He looks like a real athlete!
It wouldn‘t surprise me if he marbels to a more or less overall royal blue with still some red wash in his fins...but they keep surprising us no matter what wouldn‘t surprise ME :).

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
😍 Not only Picasso had his Blue Period...

He still has this alien-/wildtype form...I haven‘t seen that in a Marble. Very special. And such an intense blue! I‘m really curious what he will look like once fully grown.

I‘m so glad you have him.

Reactions: YogisMom

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
How’s your cowboy?
He‘s doing very well, thank you! Untwiggled his knot in the dorsal today and always hungry now.

He‘s got 2 Monsteras and 2 Terracotta dogs in his tank now😆. No - just the window reflections on the opposite wall.

Reactions: YogisMom

·
Super Moderator
1,234 Posts
She‘s just adorable😍!! Cow fit‘s her well😅 - but Eva as well (my second first name😁)!
All the best for her!

P.S.: The Thermometer would possibly freak me out every time I pass the tank😄…Christmas is about to come and you might get a new one🤗.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts