So many Olivers lol he's gorgeous!

·
Registered
273 Posts
This is TyeDye's Feed me human face :lol:

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
This is Hemlock, my shiny green butterfly HM boy. Hem is terrified of the camera but after 3 months he's finally let me take a pic of him. :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Here's my dragon scale i just got. no name yet!
I swear I saw his brother in a fancy fish store near me today. Beautiful!

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
My dragonscale Cosmo and my red and blue crown tail Kirby. Sorry if picture quality is bad. Photos were taken with my cell phone. Kirby is moving to a bigger tank soon. :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I adopted another betta today. but I am having trouble figuring out his color. I know he is a Plakat Dragon scale but is he a blue macaw color? My camera does NOT like his light blue colors and his light yellow fins all that well. XD

This is with the flash, where his colors get much lighter:

and this is real color in person:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Tree-
He's absolutely gorgeouse :)
I love his coloration it really pretty. I wish I could find a betta with coloring like that

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Tree he looks like he has little eyelids, so cute! He's gorgeous

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Tree-
He's absolutely gorgeouse :)
I love his coloration it really pretty. I wish I could find a betta with coloring like that
Tree he looks like he has little eyelids, so cute! He's gorgeous

thanks guys! He is VERY skiddish. I hope I can train him out of that. Seems like Plakats are known to be skiddish cause Anchovy is the same way at times. =/

There was another beautiful betta at the store, a copper delta tail, but I was worried about the tail biting like Gar is doing right now. x_x and This plakat was just too pretty and active to pass up. He was calling my name.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I am so happy to see Sardines fins looking so GOOD! took him forever to grow them back. They still need some more thickness at the tips and more yellow but I am very happy of his progress. <3

and here is a better shot of my new boys flare. Dont mind the scratch on him. the twerp decided to freak out and scratch himself somewhere. still looking for the area that caused him that scratch. AND his yellow is turning GOLD!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I just joined! Currently homing two bettas :)
This is my newest one, I've had him for about two weeks! Can anyone ID him for me? He was in an unmarked cup at PetSmart! Also, I apologize for the crappy picture quality :)

6181 - 6200 of 7705 Posts