Betta Fish Forum banner

7661 - 7680 of 7717 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's some images of checkers tonight. he got some frozen blood worms today and he's super hyper swimming everywhere in the tank.
him and the neons are getting along pretty well. I will be getting more plants and hides soon. but so far there's no aggression.

I still don't really know what tail type he is...he doesn't look like a veiltail but he looks like he has a rose/feathery tail.
he seems to be getting a bit more color, more dots on his tail and a bit of a pink hue to his body.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's some images of checkers tonight. he got some frozen blood worms today and he's super hyper swimming everywhere in the tank.
him and the neons are getting along pretty well. I will be getting more plants and hides soon. but so far there's no aggression.

I still don't really know what tail type he is...he doesn't look like a veiltail but he looks like he has a rose/feathery tail.
he seems to be getting a bit more color, more dots on his tail and a bit of a pink hue to his body.
He looks crazy fast in picture 4🤣

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
My betta boy Kite. =) He doesn't like to sit very still for a perfect photo. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
this thread needs more love!

my new girl, Pepper!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here is our new Betta, his name is Saïgon ! He is funny because he is a bit retarded He is so fast when he swim it's impressive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is Seraphina. She's so difficult to photograph! I'd really like to know what her conformation is like and what color she is is. Her coloration is super dark, almost a violet black? She has blue iridescence which is very hard to photograph unless she's near the back of her tank so that light can hit her. It goes mostly along her back and the rays of her tail and fins.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
This is my new male HMPK that I got at an aquarium convention near me last Saturday, he came from a betta breeder in Indonesia, and he's about four to six months old.

·
Registered
141 Posts
well i did want a honey gourami, but when i saw this girl i had to get her! ive never wanted a betta cuz they depress me, but not her, she is active and happy and i love her!

hermia- the pride and joy of my ten gallon
Why do they depress you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to owning a fish, nevermind a betta, but I've had mine for a few months (5) and I really wanna show her off! She has become more and more colorful and she's such a character and I love her to bits. Please excuse the silicone dyed blue in my tank, I learned my lesson with methylene blue.

Her name is Fishy (I didn't want to get attached so I just said 'the fishy' but then that became her name...)

I think she's gorgeous.🙂 When the light hits her, she gleams with golden creams, pastel greens and luminescent blues.

P.S. are these breeding stripes or few stripes or just plain stripes?

7661 - 7680 of 7717 Posts