Betta Fish Forum banner

7701 - 7717 of 7717 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,212 Posts
Hello I’m new. This is my beta his name is Spike! U probably know but just want to tell HE IS A CROWNTAIL MALE
Mind if I give you some advice?

Bettas are shade loving fish and find bright lights stressful or irritating, they also enjoy tons of plants in their tank for them to play around in. The plant you have in there looks like its made out of rough plastic that may tear his fins, I would recommend silk or plastic plants. Other than that you have a beautiful fish!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mind if I give you some advice?

Bettas are shade loving fish and find bright lights stressful or irritating, they also enjoy tons of plants in their tank for them to play around in. The plant you have in there looks like its made out of rough plastic that may tear his fins, I would recommend silk or plastic plants. Other than that you have a beautiful fish!
OMG! Thank u for the compliment... I read this out loud to my betta and he was flattered :). Thank u for the advice... I rarely turn his Led light on (lol) just for picture purposes. For the plants I will surely look in to that. Thank u again😊

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nice! Aloha to you too! Which island?

7701 - 7717 of 7717 Posts