Betta Fish Forum banner
7741 - 7760 of 7806 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
These are all my bettas! I 6 in total!

This is Sigma, he is a Halfmoon King betta. I think he’s a fancy marble but not entirely sure. He’s a feisty little guy and one of my oldest bettas, just unsure of his age maybe roughly over a year old.

This boy is one of my newer boys, his name is Dante and he’s a Hellboy Halfmoon Plakat. He’s only 3 months old. He does have a star tail but I have to get a picture of him flaring.

This big boy is one of two true giant bettas I have, his name is Arbiter/Thel. He’s a Nemo Candy Copper and he is missing one of his ventral fins but that adds to his character! I believe he’s only 4 months old so he still has some growing to do.

This boy is Theta and he’s a fancy marble Halfmoon plakat. He originally had more blue on him now he’s more pink/red and he is 6-7 months old.

This big boy is the other true giant betta I have. His name is Simmons and he’s a super red. He’s a bit of a jerk to his snail friend but he leaves the snail alone now.

This is Rufus, he’s a yellow marble, I thought he was a yellow dragon till he started to marble. He’s roughly 3 months old. I wonder if he’ll turn a solid blue with yellow fins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Bettas..a mix of em
165 Posts

This is the last of my female bettas (loca is her name)from a spawn i did back in march 2019. Her parents are actually in my profile picture. Id have to search my other sd card for more pics of the parents dad was a copper halfmoon and mom was elephant ear. She looked funky and compared to her siblings she was small but damn does she have a great personality and will to survive, very aggressive and could hold her ground against bigger females and males.

Well i just wanted to give Loca a nice photo shoot. She currently resides in a 8gal tank with plants shared by a small pleco.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lost my boy, Maki, about two months ago. Like most everyone here I'm always browsing the fish for sale online and finally found this guy who spoke to me.

Got super stressed because USPS did not deliver him on the estimated day and showed him as "in transit to next destination" for three days after that. He ended up being in the mail for 6 days. That seems a normal amount of time but I was still so worried he'd be stressed to death. I was over the moon with how great he looked even immediately. Let him float and slowly acclimated him to the tank last night and released him before bed.

Meet Maui. His colors are what really got me. Green body with a lot of yellow in his fins, but he has a blue iridescence? in the right lighting.

·
Super Moderator
1,299 Posts
I am sorry for your recent loss of Maki - I will search for a thread of him if there is.

Glad you waited and browsed because this is one stunning guy!! With his beautiful colours and the blue rim outlining his fins...I can totally understand that you fell in love. And he has still some growing ahead!
All the best for both of you and please keep us updated! I love to see pictures of him in the future!

Reactions: Remi

·
Super Moderator
1,299 Posts
Marvellous Monday😊... Glad to see your new boy with his new, striking colours!
He looks like a real athlete!
It wouldn‘t surprise me if he marbels to a more or less overall royal blue with still some red wash in his fins...but they keep surprising us no matter what wouldn‘t surprise ME :).

·
Premium Member
Lots!
806 Posts
Marvellous Monday😊... Glad to see your new boy with his new, striking colours!
He looks like a real athlete!
It wouldn‘t surprise me if he marbels to a more or less overall royal blue with still some red wash in his fins...but they keep surprising us no matter what wouldn‘t surprise ME :).
Thank you! He has an amazing attitude and his coloring definitely keeps surprising me! I’d love to find him a tank mate(s) but he’s so aggressive. We’ll see just no more mystery snail antennas for lunch. 😬

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am sorry for your recent loss of Maki - I will search for a thread of him if there is.

Glad you waited and browsed because this is one stunning guy!! With his beautiful colours and the blue rim outlining his fins...I can totally understand that you fell in love. And he has still some growing ahead!
All the best for both of you and please keep us updated! I love to see pictures of him in the future!
Thanks, Feanor. He was tough to lose even though it only lasted 4 months. He had the biggest personality of any fish I've had. This is my favorite photo of him.

Still haven't gotten any great shots of Maui but eventually one will work out. I love that in these you can see the green and blue colors his body shows off based on angle/lighting.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jagger got a new skull tank decoration today, he seems to be showing off in these photos haha
Both have settled in well, had jagger 10 days now and Rafiki for 7 days and it’s so good to have bettas again after a year long break!

Attachments

Reactions: Remi

·
Super Moderator
1,299 Posts
😍 Not only Picasso had his Blue Period...

He still has this alien-/wildtype form...I haven‘t seen that in a Marble. Very special. And such an intense blue! I‘m really curious what he will look like once fully grown.

I‘m so glad you have him.

7741 - 7760 of 7806 Posts